St Andrew’s is
- A welcoming congregation for spiritually searching and growing persons and families from Catholic, Protestant or any other background
- An episcopal parish, part of the world-wide Anglican Communion
- A diverse congregation united by worship and service
Welcome to the Episcopal Church:
- As Episcopalians, we are followers of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
- The Episcopal Church is part of the worldwide Anglican Communion, and traces its heritage to the beginnings of Christianity.
- We welcome men and women, married or celibate, to be ordained as bishops, priests, and deacons.
- We believe in repentance and renewal, the forgiveness of sin, and life everlasting.
- Lay people exercise a vital role in the governance and ministry of our Church.
- Holy Communion may be received by all baptized Christians, not only members of the Episcopal Church.
- We uphold the Bible and worship with the Book of Common Prayer, following ancient structures and traditions.
- Episcopalians recognize that there is grace after divorce and do not deny the sacraments to those who have been divorced.
- We affirm that issues such as birth control are matters of personal informed conscience.
- We celebrate our unity in Christ while honoring our differences, always putting the work of love before uniformity of opinion.
- All are welcome to find a spiritual home in the Episcopal Church.